Please see the links below for the keynote presentations:
- Andrew Wolstenholme - Passing Lessons from Crossrail to the Industry
- Michael Batty - City Models to Explore the Impact of New Urban Infrastructures
- David McKeown - Asset Management – The Cure for Short-Termism?
- Keith Clarke - Why a Knowledge Based Construction Industry is a Pre-requisite for a 1.5C World - Why adaptation without mitigation is immoral
- Tom O'Rourke - Lessons Learned from Extreme Events for Infrastructure Resilience & Adaptability
- Esteban Rossi-Hansberg - Threats to Urban Life and the Flexibility of Urban Infrastructure
The slides from the plenary sessions at the end of day 1 and 2 are here.